» OUR STRENGTHS
Teleserv is a founding member of the Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP) and have forged very strong business relations with the industry’s leading stakeholders. What sets Teleserv apart from the rest is that it does not simply follow the trend that others set for their specific target markets. Teleserv determines its own strategies and solutions in optimizing business processes and customer engagements, customized especially for the unique requirements of clients.
Three operational silos that enable Teleserv to run like a well-oiled machine are:
- People - We meet the challenge of staffing unique, highly-specialized, and multiple skill sets from agents to supervisor to managers. This enables our operations to deliver efficiently at the customer’s point-of-need and effectively create an experience that will keep the customer coming back for more. Our people build meaningful relationships that help you keep your customers. And win new ones.
- Processes – As one of the BPO companies to invest in multichannel contact points, we have since grown our network to reach the Asia-Pacific regions, reaching as far out as Australia and New Zealand. Our team of experts continue to explore untapped avenues in the industry to uncover better and more efficient means to enhance our service offerings, hasten our clients’ ROI, and spread the unique Teleserv experience of excellent customer relationships.
- Technology –
- Fully redundant – ensuring 100%business continuity in spite of extreme weather conditions, system lags, and other unavoidable circumstances.
- Intelligent Monitoring and Archiving Solutions – all customer touch points, be it voice or non-voice, are strictly monitored, recorded, and archived securely.
- Best-of-breed infrastructure standards – adhering only to the industry’s newest and latest requirements in technological infrastructure set-ups for clear, uninterrupted customer interaction.